TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last updated: July 3, 2019
Welcome to tridentdefence.com, a site that allows you to make contribution into the homeland security. By using our service at www.tridentdefence.com (also referred to as “Trident Defence Site”, the “Site”), or filling out an application form on the Site, (1) you warrant and represent that you are at least eighteen (18) years old or over, and (2) you acknowledge to be compelled by the given terms and conditions (hereinafter “Terms”).
“Trident Defence Services” refers to all services enabled through or made available on the Trident Defence Site, including both information services and communications.
Trident Defence Site and Trident Defence Services
Your usage of the Trident Defence Site and Trident Defence Services is allowed to the extent it does not violate any of the provisions given in these Terms.
- collect, mine, harvest, or engage in any other activity in order to obtain personal information, phone numbers, e-mail addresses, or any other data about the users of the Site;
- gain access or attempt to gain access to any Services on the Site that you are not eligible to reach;
- provide any files holding Trident Defence Materials without the necessary permission or license to do so, or all rights (including without limitation all intellectual property rights) to such Materials, where appropriate;
- interfere with or disrupt the security of, or cause harm to the Site in any other way, as well as to any Materials, accounts, systems resources, servers, passwords, services, or networks accessible through or connected to tridentdefence.com;
- publish or otherwise issue any programs, software, or files that are disruptive of or harmful to other users’ software, equipment, or other belongings, including any damaged files, Trojan horses, time bombs, worms, and viruses;
- generate a false identity for the purpose of deluding others;
- save to the hard drive any Materials that you already acknowledge, or reasonably should acknowledge, cannot be legitimately performed, distributed, displayed, or reproduced in such manner;
- violate any guidelines, license terms, or other codes of conduct relevant to a distinct service or Material accessible via the Site;
- breach any regulations or actual laws covering the use of or access to the tridentdefence.com, or act in a different manner to as stated in the given Terms;
- infringe the rights of tridentdefence.com, any users' rights, as well as harass, defame, stalk, abuse, or threaten otherwise the abovementioned parties.
Compliance with Law
You consent to obey to (1) all actual laws with respect to your online conduct and (2) all actual laws with respect to the transmission of information exported from your country of residence (or your country of nationality).
You covenant to hold harmless and indemnify us and our partners, agents, officers, employees, and other Site users, from and against any and all liability, damage, loss, cost (comprising reasonable attorneys' fees), and expense relating to or arising from any demand or claim made by any third party, including without limitation the cases of your use of the tridentdefence.com, or any services accessible through or available on the Site, as well as your connection to the Trident Defence Site, or your infringement of these Terms.
Termination and Modification
You covenant that we may, in our sole judgment, discontinue your use of or access to the tridentdefence.com or any services, accessible through or available on the Site (comprising your profile [if any] or any portion of your profile [among them your password]) regardless of the reason. The Site, at any time and in its sole judgment, is eligible to discontinue or modify, permanently or temporarily, the rendering of the tridentdefence.com or any services, accessible through or available on the Site, or any parts of the aforementioned, with or without prior notification.
You accept that tridentdefence.com will not be legally responsible to you or any third party for any such termination or modification of the Site or any services, accessible through or available on tridentdefence.com.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USING OF THE SITE AND ANY SERVICES, ACCESSIBLE THROUGH OR AVAILABLE ON THE TRIDENTDEFENCE.COM IS IMPLEMENTED AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE TRIDENT DEFENCE SITE AND ANY SERVICES, ACCESSIBLE THROUGH OR AVAILABLE ON THE SITE, ARE PROVIDED ON "AS AVAILABLE" AND "AS IS" BASIS. THE SITE AND EACH USER EXPLICITLY DISAVOWS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, AND CONDITIONS OF ANY SORT, COMPRISING THE IMPLIED CONDITIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
ON NO ACCOUNT SHALL TRIDENT DEFENCE BE LEGALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCORPORATING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, DATA, PROFITS, USE, OR OTHER NON-MATERIAL LOSSES (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED OF SUCH POTENTIAL DAMAGES), RELATED TO OR ARISING OUT OF THE TRIDENTDEFENCE.COM AND ANY SERVICES, ACCESSIBLE THROUGH OR AVAILABLE ON TRIDENTDEFENCE.COM.
Copyrights and Copyright Agents
We consider the intellectual property rights of others should be respected. We solely respect them and encourage our users to act the same way.
We may implement occasional changes or updates to these Terms. The holders of tridentdefence.com will keep you informed by prominently posting a notification of any such changes on the Site. These amendments will be operative upon thirty (30) days following our post notice about the updates on tridentdefence.com. You are charged with regular check-ups of the applicable pages of tridentdefence.com in order to find out if these Terms have been updated and to review such updates. If you do not accept any of the modifications to the given Terms, your use of or access to the Site and any services, accessible through or available on tridentdefence.com must be ceased immediately.
How to contact us
In case any questions appear or you’re willing to get more information about the present Terms or any additional terms incorporated in these, please submit your inquiry through the feedback form on tridentdefence.com.